Just a few more weeks til my boy turns 1 and I am trying my best not to get too emotional or even cry a bucket of tears while writing this. For whatever reason, I must say being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me. No amount of material thing could equate what I am feeling right now. I am fulfilled, contented, joyful and so much more! There’s something about being a mom that takes my breath away. Everyday, new challenges await me and our little household but it only increases our love for each other.
Just want to give you a bird’s eye view of #PaulParcs latest development, here goes:
1. Stops playing to hug mommy from behind and lavishes me with his slobbery wet kisses.
2. Can now walk with little support.
3. Sits on his own and pulls himself up on a furniture.
4. Says, “Ba-ba” (a lot), “Dog”, “Play”, “Tatay”, “Mommy”, “Bird”, ‘Pray”, “Ball” and can associate it correctly.
5. Comprehends well when spoken to or when objects are pointed out.
6. Prays and sings (read your Bible and pray everyday), loves to listen to Hi 5 songs and other brainy baby vidz! 🙂
7. Plays with toys but enjoys our company more than anything.
8. Temper tantrums at this age.
9. A total of 7 teeth and he’s biting us like crazy.
9. Loves to eat and his fave foods are carrots and squash.
10. He is all over the place!
There you have it, our little #PaulParcs growing up so fast. Sigh, can we stop time for just a day pleasssse?!